GOFFSTOWN: (left Photo, David French on the right and Goffstown Parks and Recreation Director, Rick Wilhelmi) The date set for the 2016 37th Annual David French Goffstown Gallop is Saturday, 25th June. This 5.2 mile course begins and ends at the Goffstown Recreation Center building at 155 S. Mast Road. The course is mostly flat with one rolling hill. This is a well known long standing race with a great deal of camaraderie among athletes and is well attended with onlookers.
The Goffstown Gallop Course
• Start on road way located at (Rt. 114) / 155 S. Mast St. – heading west
• Left onto Rt 13 / New Boston Rd
• Left onto Bog Rd
• Left onto Lesnyk Rd (water station)
• Bear left onto Mt. Rd
• Right onto south Mast Rd / Rt. 114 – heading east to Parks and Recreation Building (water station)
• Left onto Blue Jay Lane – Ending in Parks and Recreation Building Parking lot.
All participants are asked to park in the Goffstown High School Parking lot, which is across from the Recreation building and access is via 27 Wallace Road at the Mast and Wallace traffic circle.